Friday, November 21, 2008

DAY 2

was hard. I woke up and put some laundry in. Ate a muffin that my sweet roommates left out for me with a note.

I met Briana, and a few other people at the MOA Cafe for lunch. It was light because I'm broke. Then I tried to read some for my class at 1:30. Not very successful.

I came home and checked my email. Looked at pictures on facebook and then I had to be at work by 4:00. It's really a blessing to be working again. Heaven knows I need the money and it's taking up a lot of time that I would be sulking in my room I think. I don't really think that me getting my job back again was a coincidence.


I like it there.


This guy Jeff in my ward asked me if I wanted to see "The Dark Knight" at the dollar theatre with him and his roommates. It was a good distraction I guess but so depressing and intense. I should have seen Twilight maybe. They dropped me off after and I realized my keys were locked inside my house. I ran around to the side door to try to get in and so they wouldn't see me standing there knocking. Whitney and Chelsey turn in around 10 so I figured they would be out of it. Luckily, I walked over to Jaime's house and the baby was keeping them awake at all hours so they were up when I knocked on the door. We talked about today and I told them it was hard and I was sad. Then I fell asleep on their floor until Madeline called and picked me up at 2:30 to come back home.

Now I'm in my pjs and so so ready to sleep. I felt so strange all day. I'm hoping that first letter will lift my spirits. I'm probably not as sad as I sound, I hope. Just need a lift.
I can't think of anyone I'd rather get a letter from.

No comments: