pros of late:
- i'm really enjoying all my classes: intro to women's studies, poly dance, and stained glass.
- i like my job. even if it's boring sometimes. i see all the latest books! i'm always in the know!
- i am teaching relief society tomorrow. i'm branching.
- i have my own room for the first and maybe only time in my life. it feels great. i have my own space. i can throw my clothes wherever. i can toot around. it's the best.
cons of late:
- hurt a heart while being dumb.
- still with the zits.
- watched 'music and lyrics' last night.
- i have had 'frozen river' out from my netflix forever now. no one wants to watch it with me! i'm going to cancel it.
other than that, things are good. i'm in the library working because my laptop is dead. i just saw a girl i met freshman year because she had a uva hat on. i had asked her about it, she was dating a boy at uva, and i was too! it was wild. now, wilder, she's married to not that guy, i'm hanging out, and one boy who might not have been in LA, is. life is weird. but also great.
i'm excited to be a bridesmaid for rach.
i'm excited to go home!
90! grandma!
2 comments:
the bad part about tooting in your own room is when people come to visit and they say it smells in here and you realize that you can no longer smell it and who knows how many times you've blown off. I opened my window today just for this reason and then I left and it rained and I felt silly.
Laurena! I miss you! You make me laugh so much! Yeah, "Music and Lyrics" was maybe the biggest waste of my time and my roomates money, but I would have endured it again just to see you! But "Frozen River"? Who's even heard of that? I find out tomorrow (hopefully) if I'm having a boy or girl. I'll be sure to text or call and let you know! I miss your stinkin' guts!
Post a Comment